Monday, September 21, 2009

POP ART

A client came in the other day and needed her picture turned to "pop art". I had never really tried this but ended up using Mike and I as the test runs. . .


Original



Andy Warhol



Aren't we CUTE!



Another picture from the same day. This was actually Ashlee's farewell day but these are the only two pics I got. (I don't get Mike to dress up that often so I had to get him when he's all done up!) I had mom's camera all day so next weekend I'll have to steal them so you can see Ashlee's fun day. . We had a ton of family support there because it was the same weekend as my Grandma's funeral. Busy weekend but fun to spend so much time with family.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Thats way cool becca....love it!!!

Eric and Kassi said...

That's cool. Can you make me a pop star too? :)