IF YOUR LIFE WAS A MOVIE, WHAT WOULD THE SOUNDTRACK BE?
So, here's how it works:
1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc)
2. Put it on shuffle
3. Press play
4. For every question, type the song that's playing
5. When you go to a new question, press the next button
6. Don't lie and try to pretend your cool...
7. When you're finished tag some other people to do it!
This would be my soundtrack:
"With a little help from my friends" The Joe Cocker Wonder Life Version
"Jimmy Crack Corn" Eminem & 50 Cent (not a good wake up song!!)
First Day At School:
"Fergalicious" by FERGIE!!
Falling In Love:
"Temperature" Sean Paul
Happy Song:"I Like to Move it" Bang Gang
"Bossy" By Kellis - I'm not even kidding how random is that!! That is why I get in most of my fights because "I'm Bossy"!!
"Forever Young" The OC Mix 5
"Face Down" Katie Todd Band (I think it was a freebie on iTunes!)
"Far Away" Nickelback
"Truly Madly Deeply" Techno Version Cascada
"Paper Planes" M.I.A.
Getting back together:
"Stealing Society" System Of A Down
"Beautiful Girls" Sean Kington
Birth of Child:
"I will Remember You" Sarah McLachlan
Don't Stop the Music" Rihanna
"Stronger" Kayne West
"Hypnotize" System of A Down
"Butterfly Kisses" Bob Carlisle
I tag anyone who actually reads my BLOG!!