Tuesday, September 29, 2009

NANY NANY


It was our turn this year to get the nfl TICKET. . for those of you, like me, that have no clue what that is. . it is a package we bought on our direct tv that shows EVERY nfl game EVERY week. What does that mean? Our house is packed on football days. So to make it fun for the girls we started betting on the games with the boys. The week winner gets to pick anything they want for the rest to do, for example Mike picked mini golf, Lisa picked our Halloween costumes (Ninja Turtles by the way!). I don't know what I am going to pick but it's only week 3 and I won the BOYS!! It was close but my Cowboys brought it home for me last night! I still am not thrilled about 12 straight hours of football every weekend but if I can keep winning maybe I can get my whole house cleaned!!

1 comment:

ericjsmom said...

Alright!! Payback time. Maybe you should have them stock your pantry? Although cleaning your house is right up there too. What will Mike do if you miss a game this weekend?