Wednesday, October 15, 2008

New Kitchen

My in-laws have entered a contest for the worst kitchen. . .
As you can see it's not the "worst kitchen" but it does need to be updated. They didn't STAGE it like a lot of others on the site did, even though she could have. Instead she takes care of and makes the best of what she has. So although it's cute and homey it does need to be updated. (I mean did you see the pink countertop!!) SOOO that's where I need your help. If you go on to portraitkitchens. com you can vote for their kitchen. The link is under worst kitchen contest. Then go to VOTE HERE! Then it will give you all the instructions on how to vote. The kitchen to vote on is on page 2, the Ibach Kitchen. Help me get them a new kitchen! Then I could be the favorite instead of these two!! Thanks for all your help guys, I have faith in us!

No comments: