Thursday, August 14, 2008

Ben Ben Ben

My baby brother flew to Long Beach on Tuesday. He is officially on his mission. I haven't even posted his farewell MTC pics yet so i decided i better start with those!! He looks so great in his suit and I am so excited for him but that doesn't mean I won't miss him. The day he went to the MTC Mike had to work so I decided to drive up and back in one day. . . I think I am getting to old for that! It was fun to see a lot of family and friends there it's always so much fun to get together and catch up. I love this blog thing because it makes me feel like I can actually keep in touch with everyone! Even if I am not the best at posting it's always fun to see everyone else's. Maybe when I have kids it will be better. . .


Ben with his girlfriend Lanie. I don't think she is "waiting" for him but it sure would be fun if she was available when he got home. She is a lot of fun.


The family before our final MTC goodbyes. I know it's only 2 years but man it is hard to see them walk through that door. Kassi was taking the picture. I think we got there to late to find anyone to get a whole group shot. At least I couldn't find one on my camera.


We were lucky enough to have my grandma and grandpa Johnson there. I know that meant a lot to Ben.


Ben with Grandma Lovell and Uncle Richard. We had so much family show up it was really fun to get to visit with everyone.


Tim • Grandpa • Dell - My Johnson Guys • They definitely remind me of my dad.



We tried to get a family shot that wasn't in front of my mom's fireplace but the sun was so bright i don't know if it had the effect we were going for.


Eric and Kassi - What a Cute Couple


My aunt Lois makes such a cute grandma!


Kory • Brooke • Braydee


You can see where I get my GREAT sense of style!!

What a fun week this was. I can't wait for the HOMECOMING pictures!!

8 comments:

Sarah Pittard said...

YOU BETTER POST BEFORE THE HOMECOMING!!! Becca! I loved all the pictures!! YOU RAWK!!!

Anonymous said...

Yeah becca!!! I'm so proud of you for posting!! He looks so sharp in his suit! What a cutie, and his little girlfriend is a doll! Eric reminds me a lot of your dad in the family shot in front of the MTC. So fun to see everyone! Way to go Ben!

Joy said...

Hey Becca. I love the picture of you and your family on the slide. You all look so relaxed and like you're having a great time! We enjoyed seeing you all that weekend and hearing Ben speak in church. He is a great guy!

Eric and Kassi said...

Hey Becca, it was fun to see your post, we probably won't make it home for our birthdays so we should plan something around yours

julz said...

Of course!! Here it is:.

GALLERY PASSWORD is: "lindsay". (lowercase)

http://www.kevinwinzeler.com/gallery/4038428#238613084

Lindsay said...

THose are fun pictures. We were gonna try and come to the fairwell, but for some reason we couldnt make it (I think that we had to speak in church that day). It was fun to see you at the Lovell Reunion. I miss that place!

Kirstin Patten said...

YOU DID NOT CUT YOUR HAIR! Oh my gosh how cute! I miss you girl! I feel like we haven't talked forever! I should come down to St. George and see everyone! You look super cute and I am way jealous that you still live in the WARM WEATHER! Call me sometime!

Amy said...

I'm with Kirstin. I love your hair! I'm on the verge of really chopping mine off...
Good luck to your bro. It will go so fast, I promise!