Monday, July 18, 2011

Tuacahn

Lone Star Concert With Ibachs
Mike, Annie, Bryan, Melna & John
It was a change to go to Tuacahn in the COLD instead of the blistering heat, but well worth it!! Good show with GREAT people!
A few weeks later we went to Grease with my mom and Ashlee!
I was SOOO excited Grease is one of my all time favorites . . . I was disappointed. It was good but it veered so far from the movie and just wasn't what I expected. Good thing we were with such great company!! It was still fun to see and we did have a great weekend but if you are coming down to go to Tuacahn this summer I have heard better feedback about Little Mermaid. Also a plus was going opening weekend. No fans or frozen water needed it was wonderful weather!

My hot Hubby and me!
Birthday Girls
Sisters
Thanks to all for making both trips so much fun!

No comments: