Sunday, January 13, 2008

How Do I Do This?

This is a new thing for me so it might take me a few times to get the hang of it!! After seeing Katie's page I thought I better try it. Her page is so cute and by clicking on a few of her friends I was able to see other family members blogs. What a great way to catch up with everyone.

Mike and I have been busy trying to get everything packed for our move. Our townhome should hopefully be done within the next 30 days. We are so excited to finally be getting into our own place and not renting anymore. Mike and his friends have decided to turn our basement into a bachelor pad. Complete with a poker table that him and his friends are making. I wasn't to sure about this at first but he has some cool ideas and with his mom's touch it actually will be a well decorated bachelor pad!! Hopefully some of you will be able to visit us in our new home soon!!




Here's the newest family picture. We were able to all get together for dad's birthday and take a long awaited family picture. We haven't had one done since I was a freshman in high school.

That's pretty much all of our news between work and packing (and football playoffs) we haven't been doing a lot else. It was fun to see a lot of our family at Lindsay's wedding and hope to see everyone again real soon. Love ya lots - Ibachs

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great Photo! I must have spaced something b/c I had NO idea you were blogging! Your house is GORGEOUS!!! It makes you very grown up in my eyes! We're going to be in Phoenix for the summer so maybe we can meet up! I am excited to ad you to my list of blogs to check... hopefully you're better at updating than Katie! Have fun in this beautiful weather! It is still cold in Michigan!

Sarah Pittard said...

i love love love that family picture!!! you're all looking GgggREAT!!!!